FAQ or Why the hell do you do that?!
Well, I've been getting allot of e-mail for a long time now. Finally decided I'd write this up and throw it up while I'm updating the page. Please check this out before you e-mail me. It's not that I don't want your e-mail, I do, I just don't have time to answer the same question five times a day. So check this out, and if you have a question not listed here....E-Mail me about it! :)
- When/was the Shark toy made?: No clue. There is still some debate on it's ever having been made. I've talked to people who claim to have seen/owned/stole one, but I haven't seen any proof. If it was released it was probably a release between season 1 and 2, and was probably a limited release for some reason. This is about all thats known. We know that they didn't always show the toys in the catalogues, Thunderball and some others are examples, so until we find one we won't know to much more about it.
- Where can we get new/copied episode tapes?: No idea at the moment. Some Blockbusters will try to order them and some still have episodes on their shelves. If possible you can get those and make copies. Also, there is a trading board at MASK Universe, check links page, where you can, sometimes, find tapes for sale. Also, my files page has some eps there in RealVideo format.
- Can you e-mail/ICQ me [X] file?: No, sorry but I can't. For various reasons: Images, not all of them are mine and thus not mine to give out, same with the sound files. As for the theme file, I got it from Soundamerica and it's downloadable from my files page.
- Why don't you respond to my ICQ messages?/Why are you always on-line but set N/A on ICQ?: I have a habit of walking off and leaving my computer connected. So, allot of the time I'm just not there. Also, my list has grown huge (I let most anyone add me to their list, then I add them) and when I'm not set N/A, and I'm at the computer, I get swamped with requests for chat, whatever, and just don't have the time for it. I do try to respond to all the messages as I can, but don't expect an instant response.
- When are you going to update the page again?!: Updates aren't a regular thing. Especially huge ones like the site move. I will do them when I have stuff to add, but if I don't have anything new, don't have time, or just can't get in the mood, then the updates will be slow.
- Will you link to my page?: Yes, and no. I'm only linking to MASK related sites, my homepage is full of nifty links, this is a MASK site, so only MASK links here. I'll check out your page and if it seems to offer some fresh content, then yes I'll add a link as soon as I get to update the page. But remember, it has to be fresh content. Don't just snag my images, or Seans or Milo's, or any of the other MASK webmasters images and throw them up and expect me to add a link. All of us offer something differant right now and we're proud of that. Check out some X-Files sites when you get bored, one clone after the other. People don't have a reason to go through all of the pages if they all have the same stuff. So try to take a fresh spin on it.
- Can I use your images?: 99% of the time the answer will be no. If you think you are a special case, or that I might let you, then feel free to ask. But don't take them, don't copy them and, by all means, do not link to them. This increases the server traffic here the wrong way. If you think people should see the images, just link to my page. :)
- I said to do now damnit!: Ummm...No. see, I try to be as nice, though sometimes sarcastic, as I can be. Yelling at me, all caps, or calling me names will not get me to do what you want, it will make me stop giving a damn about you and add you to my e-mail and ICQ filters. This also goes for hatred in any form. Someone on my ICQ list asked me if I was 'gay' once. I told him my wife had explained to me that I was firmly straight and he didn't think it was to funny. Then told me that it was good I wasn't 'gay'. Guess he has something against being happy. Anyway, after I found that his idea of a joke was tracking down non-'normal' folks and trying to make fun of them, put them down or bash on them, he was promptly locked out of every form of communication with me. Folks, this goes for everything. I'm not a racist, homaphob or anything else. I don't care who you are, what you look like or what you do in the privacy of your own life. We're here to talk about MASK and other things we enjoy, leave all prejudices at the door, you can pick them up on your way back out.
- Can you speak/read [X]?: I'm not so swift with languages. Can hardly use english all that well, so please don't send me e-mail's, or ICQ messages, in spanish or German or Itiallian, I won't be able to understand them. :)
- Do you know about [X] variation/toy?: Probably, but I don't mind the news. Like I said before, I don't have everything I know listed here because it might be listed someplace else. I want you guys to check out the other guys pages, they worked just as hard on their sites as I did on mine and they deserve some credit. :) Anyway, I don't mind hearing about toys and the like, just don't be to surprised if I've already known about it. :)
- Will there be any big new things going to happen to the site?: On random occasions...Yes. The rest of the time...Probably not.
- Can you help me with my page?: Maybe. Sometimes I have the time to do it, sometimes I don't. I'll try to do what I can, when I can, but I can't promise anything. So mark this one a firm maybe.
- Why do we have to go through the Pulse.Wyldware page to get to the MASK site?: Well, a few reasons. First is that I'm just starting a web design company and the additional traffic helps me out that way. Also, the MASK pages might move. The link on the Slicks Designs page is the one that will always be correct. So if I get a wild hair up my you know where, then I won't have to let everyone know I moved the pages again. I simply change one small link.
- How do we get ahold of you?: Well, you can e-mail me at Pulse@Wyldware.com or you can ICQ me. My number is 676391.
|This page created by the semi-talented|